Thank you for your interest in auditioning for one of the many FIRST NATIONS roles in the feature film INDIAN HORSE.
Please Follow the Steps 1-4 below on how to film, upload and submit your Audition Video.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS APRIL 17, 2016
Fill out the form below.
**For Audition Video, please answer these questions again, but this time on Film.
Please download this PDF below, for 10 BASIC STEPS FOR TAPING YOUR OWN AUDITION
10 BASIC STEPS FOR TAPING YOUR OWN AUDITION - RHC2015
Once you have read through the 10 BASIC STEPS, it is time to record your Audition Video! Respond to the 5 questions below in your Audition Video.
- Prepare your answers in advance so you don't have to think too much about the answers during filming.
- Please keep your videos under 5 minutes.
1. Please tell us your:
2. Please tell us your:
3. What Community do you live in?
4. What do you love about hockey?
5. What’s the best Advice, Tip, or Story your Coach has told you?
6. Describe how you feel when you are on the ice and skating really fast.
7. If you could build a house anywhere – where would you build it and who would live there and why?
8. What is the thing you most look forward to and why?
Upload your Audition Video!
Upload your video using your personal Vimeo account to set up your own account, click here http://www.vimeo.com.
Once the video upload is complete, please select 'Allow anyone to download this video' in your video settings.
Please copy and paste your video's URL link in the form below. It should look something like https://www.vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx
If you choose to password-protect your video, please make sure to provide the password in the form below.